Is your "Island in the Sky" real or is it just "Pie in the Sky"??

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

........And the Beat Goes On! (updated)

I rather think that Glory has grown weary of the game. It's been a while now. So, I tauntingly texted her yesterday and asked how she and her mum were doing. She's doing well, mum is still suffering in West Africa. Just a simple civil reply....no mention of the pending nuptials, the barrister, the $9.7 million, etc! Oh, well, the good thing I could have done!!


After telling her multiple times, during the four months that I've been playing her, that I know her game, "she" still keeps trying! This game evolves regularly. Initially, it was "marry me and help me inherit $9.7 million" (estimated price tag around $10,000 from earlier post).  Then, her mom needed medical support in West Africa...her attorney sent me a $3,890 check to cover money I was to wire my "future mother-in-law". 


Now, mom is still dying in Benin. She needs me to wire her $920 immediately, which was processed into my PayPal account. I called PayPal and had an interesting conversation about it. Yes, there was a payment being processed into my account, which could be halted or reversed anytime over the next two weeks. The PayPal agent and I had a good laugh over this, as he had never encountered this new twist. The account from which the payment was made is located in China.

So, another location added. Brief review...She is living in Alaska (born in Ohio); her attorney is in Ohio but writes with a clearly non-English manner; the family treasure is in Lagos, Nigeria plus she will inherit three houses in Florida; her mother is in Benin (next to Nigeria). And now China!  One could really get dizzy following this stuff. Payment has been requested via Western Union, MoneyGram, iTunes Card, and fraudulent payments received via "cashier's check" and now PayPal! 
(By the way, no money has been paid to the "lady"!)

Latest update.....I did receive notification from PayPal that the sender was rescinding the transaction. What a shock! And, of course, I notified my would-be-wife of this latest action. She assured that she would fix it so I could send her mom's money off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Federal Government Agency"...really?

I received an interesting Facebook Messenger this morning, stated to from an actual friend of more than 20 years. However, the only contact ...