Is your "Island in the Sky" real or is it just "Pie in the Sky"??

Friday, March 15, 2019

The "Federal Government Agency"...really?

I received an interesting Facebook Messenger this morning, stated to from an actual friend of more than 20 years. However, the only contact we have enjoyed for the past 17 years has been periodic Facebook postings...never a direct personal message. Our discussion was way out of context for this lady. Following is a transcript of my "conversation with her and her partner:



Anna:              Hello how are you doing?
Me:                  (Smiley emoji)
Anna:              I’m doing great and bless,I was just wandering if you have heard about the new program going on ?
Me:                  What new program is that?
Anna:              Have you heard about the home Care and family support grant going on now?
Me:                  No. Tell me about it.
Anna:              It’s a new program that is for those who need assistant paying for bill ,buying a home, starting their own business, going to school, or even helping raise a their children, with old and retired, i got $100,000 delivered to me when i apply ,and you dont have to pay it back.
You can also apply , do you know how to do that ?

Me:                  Which agency? By the way, I hear that your area really got pounded by snow. Is everyone OK?

Anna:              Yes everyone is ok




(This photo claims to be a federal agent named David Scott, but is actually Robert Mueller.)

Just click on that link and it will lead you to the agent Messanger page,WAVE him and then message him that you’re interested in the grant money


Did you get that ?

Me:                  Not yet. I am presently occupied with another task.

(Shifted to another screen for research) (conversation continued after 20 minute pause below)

Me:                  Anna, I would advise caution….I’ve never heard of “the Federal Government Agency”. In what manner did you receive your grant money? It smells like a scam.

Anna:              Is not a scam, even me too did not know about them , it my friend that told me about them and i use one faith and one mind i have in God to try my best to get in-touch with them and i did all what they ask me to do , i was so shocked and surprised when i saw them at my home door step within few hours
I know you gonna thanks me later when you receive your money because it’s real and legit

Me::                 Anna, it’s been so long since we’ve seen each other. Can you remind me where that                               was?

Anna:              I can’t remember again. Believe me and have faith you will have your money

Me:                  I am saddened that you can’t remember! I’ll bet you wish you had that money then, after your house fire in 1992!   

                       
Anna:    Anna:               You know I have a lot of things going on my head. But I’m happy right now                 because my life have changed for betters
Me:                  I am saddened that you can’t remember! I’ll bet you wish you had that money then, after your house fire in 1992!    






Anna:              What’s going on with you now and the agent ?
Me:                  Sorry, I received a call from my 93 yr old father, needing me to take him to the doctor. We’ll visit more later. It was great hearing from you!
Anna:              Alright I will be looking forward with your text

(meanwhile I contacted the partner.....)

Me (to “David Scott”): Tell me about your grant programs,

David:             My Name is Agent David Scott from the Federal Government Agency we have to know if you are here to get your grant so that we can show you what grants are available and how you to apply

Me:                  What do you mean, “if you are here”? I am here texting you

David:             Claim Requirement: To claim you will need to fill this form to avoid double claiming ,so that we can locate your destination when bringing your winning money.Are you ready to fill the required information?

Me:                  Please send me the form. When I return, I’ll fill it in for you.

David:             You have to fill out some information so we can proceed :                                                                     Real Name........                                                                                                                                          Street Address..........                                                                                                                                  State............                                                                                                                                               Country.............                                                                                                                                         Date of Birth............                                                                                                                                 E-mail Address...........

Me:                  Sorry, I received a call from my 93 yr old father, needing me to take him to the doctor. I’ll finish this upon my return
David:             Alright



                       My guess is they are West African scammers. I did advise the real Anna, and I did report both fraudulent accounts to Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "Federal Government Agency"...really?

I received an interesting Facebook Messenger this morning, stated to from an actual friend of more than 20 years. However, the only contact ...